Wednesday, September 8, 2010

School Begins

So yesterday school started and it has been totally insane! So far I have kinda learned the pledge of allegiance in ASL (american sign language) and we have gone over the alphabet and some everyday common words. Its been fun but I am soo worried about remembering all the signs and what not!
Also in contempoary world problems we started watching a movie about the terrorist attack that happened on 9-11. It was soo sad I almost cried! The movie showed a guy jumping from almost the top story of the building and hitting the ground, and it showed his body in pieces. It was such a hard thing to say, and it was far from pleasent seeing somebodys broken dead body on the ground!
Besides those two things I have not done much in school. Just sit around and listen to people talk mostly.
I cannot believe I am a senior and this is my last year of school!!! :) WOW I am soo tired already which is probably not good. But oh well.! HAHA.

Signed:
BREN<3

No comments:

Post a Comment