Saturday, August 21, 2010

Junior Year

Junior year was the most interesting of them all! Soo many things happened its unbelievable!
Some major thing that happened...
  • Continued my job
  • Got threatened
  • Set some boundaries
  • LOTS of drama/friendship battles
  • Grew to more know of the person I want to be
  • Went back to home school
  • BUSINESS WEEK! :)
  • D....!
So I will one by one explain the bullets above just like last time :)

Continuing my job :)
I got the call in september from the new coordinator of the Project Best Program and she said she would like for me to return to work! I was soo happy! :) I got my job again that I love, had more work to do, more money coming in, and the chance to be a tutor again!
I started work in october (i think) and I got to work with D again! We were so happy/glad that we got to work with each other again. We grew really close to each other the past year, and became really great friends! The kids soon were asking if D was my mom lol. We just said "No but she could be my mom/daughter" Lol. It was just great.

Being threatened...
All I am really going to say is ex-boyfriends new girlfriend... Get the picture?? HAHA.

Setting boundaries.
Hmm lets see.. I choose to make the best of a crappy situation. Not let people get to me. And soo much more I will not post on the internet! Lol.

Drama/Friendship battles.
This is a pretty interesting subject for me. Somebody I had been friends with like my entire life didnt wanna be friends anymore. This of course caused a huge hole in my life. And hurt a friendship I had with a different girl. Things are slowly getting back to normal with the 3 of us. But it has been a really bumpy road and has been FAR from easy.. Let me just say that much!
My only hope is that one day things can be normal again. WIth no stress or hurt.

Growing to know more of who I want to be...
This goes along mostly with the setting boundaries thing. But a few things I know I want to be/do are...
  • Have Kids (6)
  • Finish high school
  • Get married
  • Possibly major in psycology or being a nurse
  • Have a nice house out in the country
Second semester Junior Year

I returned to home school, but this time I was back full time homeschooling. (Like I was from pre-k through 5th grade.) This time around with home school worked alot better than my sophmore year try did. I got alot of work done and I was able to concentrate alot better. The high school even let me participate in band every day so that was awesome!
In band I play the flute :) I love it and it totally puts me at ease playing my flute and it gives me a chance to express myself! :)

Business Week! :)
Business week was SO FUN! At first I thought it was going to be totally lame and boring but I actually enjoyed it lol.
During business week we did many things. We did the business week olympics where we had to race to do a bunch of different things. Some things we had to race to do were
  • Tie ties
  • Throw a frisbee thru a hula hoop
  • build a tower with blocks :)
  • Name presidents
  • Bounce a volley ball
  • And draw pictures till people guess what they were
It was so much fun haha. Also in business week we did a mini simulation where we had to sell DVD players. I think we made 4th place...? B was our supervisor for the week. She is awesome! She brought us snack everyday, even pizza! And bought us bouncy balls... Ya Mrs. D didnt not like that haha. But having the bouncy balls made us feel like kids again lol. It was pretty great.
By the end of the week we had to have come up with a new product. Ours was reclcyled housing ;) lol. We made a house out of melted garbage (EEWWW) and It actually turned out looking pretty cool.

D.....!
D is the lady I work with. She is the para-educator for the students. We have done alot together and grown super close.!! I have been able to open up to her alot. She has been a great help!
We have gone shopping, skating, out to her lot, and much more.. Not to mention working together 4 days a week lol. This is the person who my 4th graders thought for a few weeks was my mom lol. It was cute they thought that and also funny! But hey their kids,.. There adorable :) LOL.

Signed:
BREN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment