Friday, August 27, 2010

Orientation

SOO today was orientation for school. Turns out I am going back to school full time instead of homeschool so I had to schedule all my classes again. I got 3 classes with my friend C! I am soo excited! But different lunches :(
Now my schedule is
  1. Advisory
  2. Intro to banking
  3. Symphonic Band
  4. World Lit.
  5. Sign Language
  6. Current World Problems
  7. Digital Communication
I see many hours of home work ahead of me... But I have 2,3,4 periods with C :) Soo hopefully I can finally pass my math class I am surely hoping! Math is soo hard for me. It never makes sense. But C always get it lol.
Band should be pretty interesting this year... Seniors in intermediate band :/ u.g.h LOL.
Signed up for the senior party today. I hope there is no hypnotist this year! But theyll have a ton of food haha. So that part should be ok! Lol. I cannot believe my senior year has finally made it :) I get to walk down the isle this year and get a diploma!!!! (hopefully)

Now comes all the hard decisions of finding a college, choosing a degree I want, finding financial aid, getting a job when I graduate, getting my license. The list goes ON AND ON. I hope I can make it through this year so I can move on from high school.

Signed:
BREN<3

No comments:

Post a Comment