Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer 2010

Our Fire Pit :)

So this summer has been totally insane! I have done sooo much, but it has also been a great summer.
So far this summer I have ordered color guard uniforms :) There blue and gold (of course!) and have capris with them. I cannot wait for color guard to start! Along with doing color guard stuff I went to Spokane for vacation! I had so much fun! However while I was in spokane my oarents got to goto Hawaii :( I wish I could of went lol.
While in spokane we did many things. My cousin J got married, saw Toy Story 3, went to krispy kremes, got my nails done for the first time, bought a new laptop, went to lake cour d' alene (sp?), spent alot of time with my cousin K, and all in all had a great time! It was soo fun! :)
One night we went to my cousin K and her housbands house J and played frisbee with a light up frisbee! It was sooo cool! Haha. But my brother accidentally threw it into the street and it ALMOST got ran over by a car lol.. (plus it was one of the busyist streets in spokane lol. But we were able to save the frisbee :)
One time with K J and R we went to sharis at 12:30 A.M for milkshakes haha. It was great.. You know the saying everything tastes better after mid-night. Well its so true! I had a chocolate peanut butter milkshake it was soo good and soo rich I could barely finish it lol.
After coming home from Spokane I went straight downstairs and grabbed my kitty! He had nearly doubled in size in 12 days I almost cried cause he got so big lol.  But they dont stay little for long, as everybody in my family says.

This summer has been really fun but also really hard. My brother T leaves for Afghanistan sometime soon, and it has really broke our hearts. We will miss him ALOT. But lots of peoples are praying for his well being, safety, and a safe return home for him. It was hard to see him go, but I know he'll be okay!
Before he left him and his friends came over and built us a new firepit! It is soo nice I have sat in front of it for hours at a time lol. It feels great to be able to just go outside on a cool night and just sit in front of the fire and watch it burn! It is sooo relaxing I love it!
Now that summer is coming to an end color guard is starting up! :) I am soo happy. As of right now we have 3 girls in color guard (counting me)... But I am captain so "technically" 2 girls haha but whatever floats your boat! This year our color guard will be doing victoria canada parade, yakima sunfair parade, out town parade, foot ball games, and possibly a christmas show... WHEW... This should be fun, but a ton of work.....! I hope all goes well..
All is well that ends well. (I never really believed this. But I would like too lol.)

Signed:
BREN<3

No comments:

Post a Comment